From March 27th to April 1st, thousands of photographers will gather in Palm Springs for seminars, workshops and highly regarded portfolio reviews with museum curators, gallery directors, magazine editors, art directors and advertising agency creatives at the Palm Springs Photo Festival.
For $75 a day, your pass includes:
* Admittance to 11 Seminars during the week
* Daily Symposiums: The Business of Fine Art, The Convergence Conference, Advocacy the Arts, PDNPresents: Strategies for the Emerging Photographer
* Two Networking events with wine tastings from prominent California wineries
* Unlimited access to Sponsor Headquarters. See the latest from Canon, Epson, Blurb, Samy’s Camera, Fuji, X-Rite, onONE Software, Blend Images Agency, Aperture Foundation, and Marshall Electronics!
* Access to the Open Portfolio Review Sunday, March 27 at the Hyatt Regency. Over 80 photographers will be presenting their work!
* Invitation to our Opening Reception immediately following our Open Portfolio Review.
For more information about the festival and registration, click here.